QX Real Estate buys retail property in Goes
24 april 2018
QX Real Estate bought a retail investment from the Tenstone portfolio for one of its property funds. The object at Lange Kerkstraat 36-38 in Goes with a surface of approx. 700 m², is located at a strategic location in the centre of Goes close-by the Grote Markt. This building has been leased to Miss Etam for a long term.
The activities of QX Real Estate are focused on development and investment of private equity in real estate. The investments include commercial real estate, residential and healthcare real estate.
Vendor has been advised by Retail Capital. The Lobel & Partners ‘real estate experts’ did advise QX Real Estate.
- Oosterhout | DRV Accountants & Consultants | sale office building
- Breda city center | retail investment | St. Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek
- office investment | Barendrecht | Westpoort Real Estate
- A changing market often requires a different perspective on real estate!
- Sold | Retail investment | Bergen op Zoom