Private investors | Business complex | Vlaardingen
29 januari 2019
An industrial complex located at the George Stephensonstraat 15 in Vlaardingen, has been sold to a group of private investors. The property at business “De Vergulde Hand” consists approx.. 1,270 m² of office space, 2,750 m² of commercial space which is situated on a plot of approx. 5,100 m².
The object has been leased to Brand Energy & Infrastucture Services B.V., based on a long term lease agreement. This is a leading service provider in the industrial, construction-related and infrastructural market segments.
The seller, also a group of private investors, were advised by De Lobel & Partners ‘real estate experts’.
- Oosterhout | DRV Accountants & Consultants | sale office building
- Breda city center | retail investment | St. Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek
- office investment | Barendrecht | Westpoort Real Estate
- A changing market often requires a different perspective on real estate!
- Sold | Retail investment | Bergen op Zoom