Stimular Foundation leases at the Botersloot in Rotterdam
06 augustus 2018
Stimular Foundation leases approximately 325 m² office space at the Botersloot 177 in Rotterdam.
The rented space, a kind of loft office, is located on the 4th floor of this monumental object. In addition to Stimular, also SOR and Deen Staffing leases office space in the object.
“Stimular” is the workplace for sustainable entrepreneurship. They translate the growing demand for sustainability into practical tools and working methods for companies, sector associations, government organizations and healthcare providers. Their goal is that entrepreneurs and managers include sustainability in all their decisions.
De Mik Bedrijfshuisvesting advised “Stimular” in this process. The Lobel & Partners ‘real estate experts’ represented the Lessor.
- Oosterhout | DRV Accountants & Consultants | sale office building
- Breda city center | retail investment | St. Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek
- office investment | Barendrecht | Westpoort Real Estate
- A changing market often requires a different perspective on real estate!
- Sold | Retail investment | Bergen op Zoom