Sale-and-lease-back with Kwantum for 28.000 sqm distribution centre in Tilburg
07 januari 2019
Intervest has concluded a sale-and-lease-back agreement for a second logistics site in Tilburg. The site is located on the Katsbogten industrial site on the south side of Tilburg and includes a distribution centre of approximately 26.200 m² and a separate accompanying office building of approximately 2.200 sqm.
The property is fully let to Kwantum ( part of the Homefashion group) for a rental period of 10 years based on a triple net lease agreement. The office building will be radically renovated, preserved and expanded by the tenant, while at the same time the distribution center will also be modernized. Completion of the totaal renovation will be end 2019.
In this transaction Intervest was advised by De Lobel & Partners “real estate experts”.
Homefashion Group was commercially assisted by Big Box Retail and legally by BarentsKrans.
- Oosterhout | DRV Accountants & Consultants | sale office building
- Breda city center | retail investment | St. Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek
- office investment | Barendrecht | Westpoort Real Estate
- A changing market often requires a different perspective on real estate!
- Sold | Retail investment | Bergen op Zoom