Logistic Investment | Sale & Lease Back | Waalwijk
16 december 2019
Through a sale and lease back, Cabot Properties and its affiliates have acquired a logistics property located at Energieweg 4 in Waalwijk.
The property was built in 1998 on a plot of approx. 1,6 ha and consists of approximately 1,410 m² of office / showroom and approximately 5,850 m² of warehouse space. Beeztees, a company that specializes in accessories and supplies for pets, is the user of the object and committed on a long-term lease agreement for this transaction.
Industrial Real Estate Partners advised Cabot Properties on the acquisition of this property. Seller was advised by De Lobel & Partners – real estate experts.
- Oosterhout | DRV Accountants & Consultants | sale office building
- Breda city center | retail investment | St. Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek
- office investment | Barendrecht | Westpoort Real Estate
- A changing market often requires a different perspective on real estate!
- Sold | Retail investment | Bergen op Zoom