Exeter Property Group purchase the distribution center in Almere from DEKA
30 november 2018
WestInvest Gesellschaft für Investmentfonds mbH, part of Deka Immobilien, sold their distribution center at Rondebeltweg 92 in Almere to Exeter Property Group.
The transaction comprises 13,328 m² of warehouse and 1,227 m² of office space. The DC has been leased on a long-term basis to TYC Europe; the European branch of Brothers Industrial Co. Ltd., a globally operating company in the field of replacement lamps and units for cars.
In this transaction the buyer was advised by Rechtstaete (legal), De Lobel & Partners (commercial) and Arch Property Consult (technical). Seller Deka was advised by Savills (commercial) and Baker McKenzie (legal).
- Oosterhout | DRV Accountants & Consultants | sale office building
- Breda city center | retail investment | St. Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek
- office investment | Barendrecht | Westpoort Real Estate
- A changing market often requires a different perspective on real estate!
- Sold | Retail investment | Bergen op Zoom