WDP has launched the development of a new distribution centre of around 55,000 m² for Lidl in Breda.
26 september 2018
Lidl leases new warehouse of 55,000 m² in Breda – WDP Breda logistics park enters with this transaction in a final phase.
WDP has launched the development of a new distribution centre of around 55,000 m² for Lidl on the site formerly owned by The Greenery in Breda. This newly built warehouse marks the final chapter in the redevelopment of the grounds and buildings acquired by WDP in 2015 into a modern logistics park of around 85,000 m², leased to multiple clients.
After demolition of the existing warehouse, WDP started construction of a new warehouse of some 55,000 m², which after delivery (slated for the second quarter of 2019) will be leased by Lidl under a long-term lease agreement. Here, Lidl will consolidate its food activities, formerly located on various smaller sites, here.
This lease further strengthens the long-term partnership between WDP and Lidl. After leasing the sites in Moerdijk and Hazeldonk in the Netherlands, and the property in Genk, Belgium, this marks the fourth WDP warehouse under a long-term lease for this retailer.
De Lobel & Partners ‘real estate experts’ mediated as broker.
- Oosterhout | DRV Accountants & Consultants | sale office building
- Breda city center | retail investment | St. Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek
- office investment | Barendrecht | Westpoort Real Estate
- A changing market often requires a different perspective on real estate!
- Sold | Retail investment | Bergen op Zoom